Many Americans struggling with addiction try to quit unsuccessfully, either by attempting an at-home detox or enrolling in a treatment program that is not quite right for their needs. The addiction treatment program in West Palm Beach, FL you choose plays a vital role in your recovery success, so you must decide carefully. If you’d benefit from a high level of support to stay on track, you may want to consider a partial hospitalization program (PHP) in West Palm Beach, FL.
Olympic Behavioral Health provides a variety of addiction treatment programs to accommodate your individual needs. Our partial hospitalization program in West Palm Beach, FL, offers the highest level of outpatient care, so you can receive the extra support you need without requiring a residential stay. Call us at (561) 272-0800 to learn how our PHP in FL can help you with your addiction treatment and your schedule.
HOW DO PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAMS IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL, WORK?
When trying to find the best addiction treatment program in West Palm Beach, FL, for your needs, it is helpful to learn how each drug and alcohol rehab program in FL works. Partial hospitalization programs in West Palm Beach, Florida, are the most intensive form of outpatient addiction treatment Florida offers, requiring the largest time commitment. In our West Palm Beach, FL, addiction treatment center, some of the features and services you’ll find include:
- Behavioral therapies like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) examine harmful behaviors and explore healthy behaviors to replace them with
- Medications as needed to manage withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and mental health conditions
- Individual counseling to address co-occurring mental health conditions, relapse prevention, and past trauma
- Group therapy to promote healthy communication and social skills
- Family therapy to rebuild trust, set healthy boundaries, and strengthen support for your recovery
- Complementary therapies to impart stress management skills, coping skills, and healthy habits for the mind and body
IS A PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL, RIGHT FOR YOU?
To determine if a PHP in FL is the best option for your recovery, you need to consider several factors, including:
- Have you already completed detox or a residential treatment program? A PHP in West Palm Beach, FL provides a gradual transition from inpatient to outpatient treatment while offering high support.
- Do you have a co-occurring mental health condition? Untreated mental illness can interfere with the success of your addiction treatment. A PHP in FL can provide you with daily structure, frequent therapy sessions, and close monitoring of your medications and mental state.
- Are you able to temporarily cut back on work or family responsibilities? Since PHP in South Florida requires frequent sessions, you will need flexibility in your schedule to attend. This may mean working part-time or taking a leave of absence and asking family members to help with child care.
- Are you a danger to yourself or others? Suppose you are unable to refrain from substance use, or you are at risk of self-harm or violence due to severe mental illness, hallucinations, or anger issues. In that case, you may be safer in a residential program.
If you are still unsure if a partial hospitalization program in West Palm Beach, Florida, is the best fit for you or a loved one, you can schedule an assessment with our addiction treatment center in West Palm Beach, FL. Based on your current state of health, the severity of your addiction, and your ability to commit to addiction treatment, our team members can recommend the most suitable type of addiction treatment program.
GET THE INTENSIVE TREATMENT YOU NEED WITH OLYMPIC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH’S PHP IN FL
At Olympic Behavioral Health in West Palm Beach, FL, we understand that overcoming addiction is not as simple as undergoing residential treatment. You need to stay on track for recovery for a higher level of support. You can count on our partial hospitalization program in West Palm Beach, FL. Our dedicated team members offer support at every turn, and our evidence-based approaches to treatment help clients build a strong foundation for sobriety. Give us a call today at (561) 272-0800 to schedule an assessment.