Every individual struggling with addiction has had unique experiences and requires a personalized approach to treatment. Whether you or a loved one is ready to break free of a substance use disorder, Olympic Behavioral Health offers the treatment options you need. You must carefully select your addiction treatment program in Boynton Beach, FL, to give yourself the best chance of success. For many people who need to keep up with responsibilities at work and home, intensive outpatient programs in Florida or IOP provide the right mix of support and freedom.
We offer partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient programs at Olympic Behavioral Health. In our West Palm Beach, FL, addiction treatment center for drugs and alcohol, you will find addiction treatment in South Florida to support your recovery success. For our clients who need detox from drugs and alcohol, we can refer you to our trusted Florida drug and alcohol detox partners, so you can get through withdrawal before beginning your outpatient treatment with us. Call us at (561) 272-0800 to learn how our IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, can help you recover.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AN INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IN FLORIDA
Knowing more about how intensive outpatient programs in Florida operate can help you decide if this may be the best option for your addiction treatment. At Olympic Behavioral Health, we create personalized addiction treatment programs for everyone in our care. Some of the services and therapies we offer include:
- Behavioral therapies like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) to help you move away from behaviors that interfere with your recovery and replace them with healthy behaviors
- Individual therapy in West Palm Beach, FL, such as psychotherapy, to get to the root of your addiction and help you manage mental health conditions
- Medications to help mitigate withdrawal symptoms and cravings and treat mental health conditions
- Group therapy provides opportunities to bond with others in similar situations and share your struggles and accomplishments as you navigate recovery
- Family therapy to heal the damage caused by addiction
- Complementary therapies like acupuncture, yoga, music, art, and equine therapy to enhance treatment and teach healthy mind/body practices
The time commitment of an intensive outpatient program in South Florida falls between partial hospitalization and outpatient treatment. You will likely attend three to five weekly sessions for about two to three hours each day. Over time, you can scale back to standard outpatient addiction treatment for continued support with a minimal time commitment.
IS AN INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL, RIGHT FOR YOU?
To help you decide if an intensive outpatient program is your just-right fit, consider these questions:
- Have you completed detox or an inpatient program? If you are leaving a residential program, it is recommended that you continue with treatment for a more extended period. Not everyone needs the high level of care that a partial hospitalization program provides, so an IOP in South Florida may work better for you.
- Do you need help overcoming addiction but do not require detox? You may be able to head straight into an IOP in Florida if your addiction is not severe.
- Do you have family and work obligations that you must keep up with? If you cannot take time off work or find help with child care, the flexibility of an IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, may be just what you need. Since you only attend sessions for a couple of hours several days a week, your treatment can accommodate your work and family schedule.
- Are you looking for a drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Florida option that is more affordable than a residential program? Since you do not stay overnight at a treatment center, IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, addiction treatment typically costs much less than an inpatient program.
FIND THE RIGHT BLEND OF SUPPORT AND FLEXIBILITY WITH OLYMPIC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH’S IOP IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL
When you need IOP addiction treatment that is flexible, affordable, and effective, you can rely on Olympic Behavioral Health’s intensive outpatient program in West Palm Beach, FL. Our West Palm Beach IOP allows you to fulfill your obligations to your family and job with addiction treatment in Florida, which requires only a few weekly visits. Although you attend the center less often, you will still benefit from our wide range of services, including dual diagnosis, medication-assisted treatment, acupuncture, equine therapy, and trauma therapy. Call us today at (561) 272-0800 to get started with convenient addiction treatment that fits your busy lifestyle.