INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Every individual struggling with addiction has had unique experiences and requires a personalized approach to treatment. Whether you or a loved one is ready to break free of a substance use disorder, Olympic Behavioral Health offers the treatment options you need. You must carefully select your addiction treatment program in Boynton Beach, FL, to give yourself the best chance of success. For many people who need to keep up with responsibilities at work and home, intensive outpatient programs in Florida or IOP provide the right mix of support and freedom.
We offer partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient programs at Olympic Behavioral Health. In our West Palm Beach, FL, addiction treatment center for drugs and alcohol, you will find addiction treatment in South Florida to support your recovery success. For our clients who need detox from drugs and alcohol, we can refer you to our trusted Florida drug and alcohol detox partners, so you can get through withdrawal before beginning your outpatient treatment with us. Call us at (561) 272-0800 to learn how our IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, can help you recover.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AN INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IN FLORIDA
Knowing more about intensive outpatient programs in Florida can help you decide the best option for your addiction treatment. At Olympic Behavioral Health, we create personalized addiction treatment programs for everyone in our care. Some of the services and therapies we offer include:
- Behavioral therapies like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). They help you move away from behaviors that interfere with your recovery replacing them with healthy behaviors.
- Individual therapy in West Palm Beach, FL, such as psychotherapy can get to the root of your addiction. It’ll help you to manage mental health conditions.
- Medications to help mitigate withdrawal symptoms and cravings and treat mental health conditions.
- Group therapy provides opportunities to bond with others in similar situations and share your struggles and accomplishments as you navigate recovery.
- Family therapy to heal the damage caused by addiction.
- Complementary therapies include acupuncture, yoga, music, and art therapy. These can enhance treatment and teach healthy mind/body practices.
The time commitment of an intensive outpatient program in South Florida falls between partial hospitalization and outpatient treatment. You will likely attend three to five weekly sessions for about two to three hours each day. Over time, you can scale back to standard outpatient addiction treatment for continued support with a minimal time commitment.
IS AN INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL, RIGHT FOR YOU?
To help you decide if an intensive outpatient program is your just-right fit, consider these questions:
- Have you completed detox or an inpatient program? If you are leaving a residential program, it is recommended to continue treatment for a more extended period. Not everyone needs the high level of care that a partial hospitalization program provides. An IOP in South Florida may work better for you.
- Do you need help overcoming addiction but do not require detox? You may be able to head straight into an IOP in Florida if your addiction is not severe.
- Do you have family and work obligations that you must keep up with? If you cannot take time off work or find help with child care, the flexibility of an IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, may be just what you need. You’ll attend sessions for a couple of hours several days a week. That way treatment can accommodate your work and family schedule.
- Are you looking for a drug and alcohol rehab in Florida? Do you need an option that is more affordable than a residential program?
- IOP in West Palm Beach, FL, addiction treatment costs less than inpatient programs. This is because you don’t stay overnight at the treatment center.
SUPPORT AND FLEXIBILITY AT OLYMPIC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH’S IOP
Olympic Behavioral Health’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in West Palm Beach, FL is a comprehensive mental health treatment program. We provide care to those struggling with addiction, mental health disorders, and co-occurring conditions.
The IOP provides structured treatment and support to people who do not require the level of care provided in an inpatient setting. This level of care helps those who need more treatment than traditional outpatient therapy. The program is ideal for those who completed an inpatient program and are transitioning back into their daily lives.
The IOP at Olympic Behavioral Health in West Palm Beach, FL offers a range of evidence-based therapies and treatment modalities to address a variety of mental health and addiction issues. These include individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and medication management.
One of the unique features of Olympic Behavioral Health’s IOP is its focus on holistic treatment. Holistic means complete, and incorporates complementary therapies to support clients’ overall well-being. These may include yoga, mindfulness, art, and music therapy. Additionally, the program emphasizes the importance of physical health. Our clients are encouraged to participate in regular exercise and outdoor activities as part of their treatment.
IOP IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL
The IOP is staffed by a team of experienced and compassionate mental health professionals. That includes licensed therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. The care team works collaboratively to develop personalized treatment plans. Each plan is focused on one client’s unique needs and goals.
Overall, Olympic Behavioral Health’s IOP in West Palm Beach, FL provides a supportive and structured environment for individuals to overcome their mental health and addiction challenges and achieve lasting recovery.
When you need IOP addiction treatment that is flexible, affordable, and effective, you can rely on Olympic Behavioral Health’s intensive outpatient program in West Palm Beach, FL. Our West Palm Beach IOP allows you to fulfill your obligations to your family and job. IOP program addiction treatment in Florida requires only a few weekly visits. Although you attend the center less often, you will still benefit from our wide range of services. Care includes dual diagnosis, medication-assisted treatment, acupuncture, group therapy, and trauma therapy. Call us today at (561) 272-0800 to get started with convenient addiction treatment that fits your busy lifestyle.