Of the millions of Americans struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, only a tiny percentage can successfully quit independently. Drug and alcohol withdrawal symptoms can range in severity, making quitting cold turkey uncomfortable and even dangerous in some cases. With the help of drug and alcohol detox centers and our substance abuse treatment, you do not have to attempt to end your addiction alone.
Olympic Behavioral Health’s trusted detox center partners in Boynton Beach, FL, can help you get through even the most challenging withdrawal symptoms and cravings. We partner with trusted professionals to give you the most effective detox experience so that you can move on to one of our intensive outpatient addiction treatment programs in FL. Call us today at (561) 272-0800 to learn how we help support your detox treatment and provide ongoing care to sustain your recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED DETOX TREATMENT IN SOUTH FLORIDA?
You may notice that substance abuse treatment programs in Florida are offered with varying levels of care. This is to accommodate different types of addiction and the range of severity of addictions. Someone with a mild addiction may succeed with a traditional outpatient treatment program in FL requiring minimal time commitment. On the other hand, a person battling a severe addiction to drugs and alcohol may need more intensive addiction treatment, including a detox in FL. Without the help of drug and alcohol detox centers in Florida, this person may find it impossible to break their deeply ingrained habit.
- You have tried to quit before, but the withdrawal symptoms were too intense.
- You experience shakiness and anxiety as soon as two hours after an alcoholic drink.
- Your drug or alcohol use includes high or frequent doses.
- You feel the need to use drugs or alcohol as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- You have a co-occurring mental health disorder that is contributing to your addiction.
- You’ve been battling addiction for years.
The severity of drug and alcohol withdrawal can be pretty intense if any of the above apply to you. However, everyone’s bodies respond differently to drug and alcohol withdrawal, and you can encounter unbearable discomfort even if your addiction is considered minor. Your best course of action is to reach out to drug and alcohol detox centers in South Florida for an assessment to determine if a drug and alcohol detox in FL is necessary.
HOW CAN DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX CENTERS IN FLORIDA HELP?
As you can see, several factors can make it nearly impossible or dangerous to try detoxing on your own at home. Rather than attempting an at-home drug and alcohol detox and running a high risk of relapse and overdose, reach out to professional drug and alcohol detox centers in Florida for proper addiction treatment. These drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in Florida can help by:
- Assessing your current state of health and designing a personalized addiction treatment plan
- Monitoring you around the clock to ensure your safety during detox
- Providing medication to help alleviate discomfort from withdrawal symptoms
- Dispensing medication to ease anxiety, depression, and insomnia so that you can rest as much as possible during detox
- Offering support from a designated care team
People who choose to get help from drug and alcohol detox centers have a much higher success rate in recovery. When your withdrawal symptoms are well managed, it is easier to stay focused on healing.
OLYMPIC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: CAN HELP YOU FIND A DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX IN BOYNTON BEACH, FL
At Olympic Behavioral Health, we realize that intense withdrawal symptoms and cravings can make beginning sobriety feel impossible. We are here to help you through withdrawal with drug and alcohol detox in Boynton Beach, FL from one of our trusted partners. Your health and well-being are our priorities, so you can feel confident that you are getting the best care while recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. Call us today at (561) 272-0800 to get the help you need to detox safely and comfortably.