Factors in the Cost of Addiction Treatment in West Palm Beach, FL.
There are many factors that make a difference in the cost of addiction treatment in West Palm Beach, FL. Florida is one of the epicenters for addiction treatment in the United States. It is important to feel well taken care of and in a place that offers comfort and support. Addiction treatment programs in West Palm Beach, FL, like Olympic Behavioral Health, have the right factors to help you decide which programs match your need.
Typical factors include:
- Type of Treatment Center
- Treatments Offered
- Length of Program
- Types of Therapy Offered
There are Different Types of Addiction Treatment in West Palm Beach, FL
When considering what type of addiction treatment program in Florida is right for you, the level of care will matter. Multi-level treatment centers, like Olympic Behavioral Health in Boynton Beach, FL, offer several levels of care.
Types of Addiction Treatment are:
- Alcohol, Heroin, or Opioid Detox are the highest levels of care and can include elevated medical care, especially in the first few days. Services for inpatient detox in Florida may bill as little as $15,000 for a 30-day program or as much as $120,000. Happily, many inpatient rehab and detox programs in Boynton Beach, FL accept multiple insurance carriers, making addiction detox and rehab affordable.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs in Boynton Beach, FL offer addiction treatment programs to fit your unique needs. PHP programs in Florida are the most thorough outpatient addiction treatment programs available. Addiction treatment programs can bill as much as $90,000 for 30 days or as little as $12,000 for PHP treatment in Florida.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs in Florida offer a great chance of treatment success. Whether you are struggling from drug addiction in Ohio, seek help from drinking alcohol in New York, or even anywhere you have an opioid addiction in America, addiction treatment programs in Florida may be right for you.
- PHP, IOP, and Outpatient addiction treatment in Florida comes at a lower cost than inpatient addiction rehab and detox. In summary, the cost can depend on the length and number of sessions each month, ranging from $3,000 to nearly $300,000 for 30-90 days. Outpatient addiction treatment programs in Florida, like Olympic Behavioral Health, accept insurance to help cover these costs.
What Types of Addiction Treatments Are Offered at Treatment Centers in West Palm Beach, FL?
Many addiction treatment centers in West Palm Beach, FL, focus on a single modality of treatment, with 12-Step Programs as a prime example. Addiction treatment programs in Florida, including Olympic Behavioral Health, are well-known for their many treatment styles and types of therapy.
The list of therapies can include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy (talk therapy). The patient works with a mental health therapist in limited sessions to become aware of negative thinking and respond to challenging situations in a more effective way.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is another type of talk therapy, but that is specially adapted for those who experience very intense emotions. Often DBT is used in addiction treatment programs to treat personality disorders and can also be used to treat mood disorders and suicide ideation or other self-harm behavior patterns.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy is used in addiction treatment programs in Florida. This therapy is especially helpful for clients that have experienced relapse, have not responded to other therapies, or who have a history of trauma.
- Other Florida addiction treatment programs have trauma therapy, group therapy, anger management therapy, and individual therapy.
How Many Days are Drug Treatment Programs in Florida?
Addiction treatment programs in Florida are generally 30-, 60-, or 90-day programs. The length of stay affects the cost of treatment with more days in the program equating to higher cost. The length of your stay depends on how you respond to the treatment, how severe your addiction has been, and your prior treatment history.
Is Drug Rehab in West Palm Beach, FL Worth the Cost?
- Private Insurance for Addiction Treatment in Boynton Beach, FL
- Find out if your insurance covers addiction treatment by calling the treatment center directly.
- Insurance policies accepted by Olympic Behavioral Health include:
- BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS)
- Multiplan, and more
- Self-Pay and Private Pay options for Addiction Treatment in Boynton Beach, FL
- Not everyone has private insurance so many addiction treatment programs in the US offer options to pay cash for treatment. In other cases, clients don’t have appropriate insurance policies or the means to pay cash. In these cases, many treatment programs offer payment plans. If you do not have private insurance, resources like the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) can help clients find free or Medicaid-supported programs.
What other addiction treatment costs might I have?
Besides the number of days spent in treatment, admission costs, aftercare, and medications will all affect the costs for your addiction treatment program.
Does Olympic Behavioral Health Offer Payment Plans?
Yes, Olympic Behavioral Health in Boynton Beach, Florida offers payment plans through qualified programs for alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
Is Olympic Behavioral Health the Right Addiction Treatment Program in Florida for Me?
Addiction treatment programs in Florida, like Olympic Behavioral Health near West Palm Beach, FL, can help you or your loved one take the next step in your addiction treatment recovery journey. Our experts understand the costs of addiction recovery and can speak to you or your loved one about the treatment options that are available. To speak to someone, or check your insurance benefits and see which addiction treatment program is best for you, call (833) 826-9533.